When you have retired

When you have retired

When you have already retired

Pension taxation

We will notify the Tax Administration of pension payments on your behalf. We receive the new withholding tax rate directly from the Tax Administration at the start of the year.

Change in taxation during retirement

If the amount of your pension changes considerably or if there are changes in your taxation, order a new tax card for your supplementary pension and ask the Tax Administration to deliver the tax card to Mandatum Life as soon as possible. This will ensure that we deduct the correct amount of withholding tax from your supplementary pension.

Employee pension card

If you draw statutory pension, you will receive an employee pension card from your earnings-related pension company, giving you access to benefits offered to pensioners. In that case, you will not need Mandatum Life’s pension card.

Mandatum Life’s pension card gives you access to some benefits for pensioners. You can order the card by sending us a message on the Web Service or by calling our customer service.

Submitting a new bank account number

You can submit a new bank account number for pension payments on the Web Service. Log in to the Web Service and select Messages. Select New bank account number as the subject of the message.

Make sure your contact details are up to date. The easiest way to check and update your contact details is on the Web Service, on the My account page.

Log in to the web service

You can also submit your new account number using the form below. Send the completed form by post to the address:

Mandatum Life Insurance Company Limited
Asiakasposti / 2011
Kalevantie 3
FI-20520 Turku

Notification of a new bank account number

Pension matters