We will be carrying out system maintenance work on our Web Service from 1–7 October, and the following Investment Insurance and Capital Redemption Contracts will be affected:
- 972 Investment Insurance
- 972 Target Insurance
- 976 Premium Savings Insurance
- 912 Capital Redemption Contract
- 995 Sampo Life Investment Fund
There will be exceptions in the Web Service due to system maintenance work:
While the system maintenance work is being carried out, insurance premiums paid into the contracts listed above will appear in the Web Service only after the maintenance break.
If you wish to transfer savings or make other changes during the period 1 October – 7 October 2019:
- Send a message to our customer service by selecting Messages – New message or
- Call our service number at +358 (0)200 23100 (lnc/mnc). You can reach us between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Fridays.
Additionally, there will be a service break from 6 October until approximately noon on 8 October during which some contracts will not be viewable or available in our Web Service.
Despite the maintenance break, you can still:
- file a claim for compensation normally
- send a message to our customer service by selecting Messages – New message
Our Customer Service is available between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Fridays at the number +358 (0)200 31100 (lnc/mnc).
We apologise for any inconvenience the break may cause.