As Mandatum Life’s private customer, you can now activate the paperless service through which documents are saved electronically on the Web Service Archive. Email notifications are sent when you receive new documents.
Paperless service in a nutshell:
- Your documents are easy to keep track of in your Web Service Archives and you can access them wherever and whenever.
- You will receive email notifications on documents saved in the Web Service.
- Log in to the Web Service using your personal banking codes.
- You can save your online documents in pdf format.
- The service is free.
Read more about the paperless service here»
How to activate the paperless service:
- Log in to Mandatum Life’s Web Service using your personal banking codes.
- When you have logged in, select your name from the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the “My account” tab.
- Tick “I wish to start using the paperless service”.
- Check that the email address in “My account” is up to date because that is the address we will use to send you notifications on new documents.
- Save the information.